I’ve received some blog awards the past couple of months and have lagged behind in sharing them. So here we go…
I was given the Inspiration Award from Jeanette Levellie at Audience of One . Thank you, sweet friend!
I was given the From Me to You – Picasso Award from one of my critters, Courtney Reese, at Work In Progress. I’m supposed to list 7 random facts about me…
- 1. I have to read every day. I can’t go to sleep if I don’t read at least one chapter of a good book.
2. I love gummy bears and worms. (That’s not a secret, because even Keli Gwyn KNOWS!)
3. I do not like to be late and I don’t enjoy waiting on others who are late.
4. I have found I edit better with jummy bears by my side and in my mouth.
5. I’m 5’9″ and love to wear heels. I don’t feel frumpy like I do when I wear flats.
6. I toured Paris in one day. (And I definitely need to go back and do it slower!)
7. I can’t stand hair that is not attached to a person. It creeps me out.
I was also given the Happy Blog Award from Diana Paz at Writing Roller Coasters and from Tiana Lei at Spilled Ink. This is where I list 10 things that make me happy!
1. Worshipping God.
2. My children…silly though they may be.
3. Coffee with fat-free vanilla caramel creamer….YUM.
4. Thunderstorms, rainy days, and clouds in the sky.
5. Reese’s!!!! Chocolate and Peanut Butter together is a piece of heaven.
6. Going to the movies, especially with buttered popcorn!
7. My love affair with the written word.
I am going to break the rules and not pass these awards on. Please forgive me. So many of you have these already and truly, you all deserve them! You are awesome!
Leave a Reply