I’ve received some blog awards the past couple of months and have lagged behind in sharing them. So here we go…
I was given the Inspiration Award from Jeanette Levellie at Audience of One . Thank you, sweet friend!
I was given the From Me to You – Picasso Award from one of my critters, Courtney Reese, at Work In Progress. I’m supposed to list 7 random facts about me…
- 1. I have to read every day. I can’t go to sleep if I don’t read at least one chapter of a good book.
2. I love gummy bears and worms. (That’s not a secret, because even Keli Gwyn KNOWS!)
3. I do not like to be late and I don’t enjoy waiting on others who are late.
4. I have found I edit better with jummy bears by my side and in my mouth.
5. I’m 5’9″ and love to wear heels. I don’t feel frumpy like I do when I wear flats.
6. I toured Paris in one day. (And I definitely need to go back and do it slower!)
7. I can’t stand hair that is not attached to a person. It creeps me out.
1. Worshipping God.
2. My children…silly though they may be.
3. Coffee with fat-free vanilla caramel creamer….YUM.
4. Thunderstorms, rainy days, and clouds in the sky.
5. Reese’s!!!! Chocolate and Peanut Butter together is a piece of heaven.
6. Going to the movies, especially with buttered popcorn!
7. My love affair with the written word.
I am going to break the rules and not pass these awards on. Please forgive me. So many of you have these already and truly, you all deserve them! You are awesome!