The prompt for week 9 in the Documented Life Project was High 5 Layers. At least 5 layers. So I layered:
- safety envelopes glued in
- gelli printing in white, turquoise, and yellow ocher
- underpaper cut outs in orangy-red
- grunged with black stabilo pencil and walnut distress stain
- added book pages and a library card
- black gesso through a stencil
Okay, so that was seven layers, but I always think more is better. 😉
Here is my process….
|This is what I cut the circles and rectangle pieces from. It is the underpaper that I’ve been using under my projects that I’ve been doing. I always save them and use them in other projects.