|First cucumber in the garden|
I’ve got so much swirling in my mind these days. Some good, some bad. Some serious, some silly. So here is what is on my mind today.
- God is good. He is. All the time. Even when I feel like things are disappointing, He is there, doing His work in the midst of disappointment.
- I love it when God brings visitors in to church, especially when we have so many out at various times. It is so encouraging to find others seeking Him and His community of believers.
- The sunshine does wonders for my outlook. After weeks of rain, the sun soothes my soul and brings such hope. There’s something about the light shining on all the lush green grass (from all the rain) that makes me smile.
- I wish I could communicate my love of Jesus better.
- I’m so thankful for sales on Etsy. I’m shocked every time I here the etsy app go “cha-ching” (like a cash register ring).
- I wish my children could find places of worship that speak to their hearts and souls. It is sometimes difficult to find a place to belong.
- I really, really love gummy bears.
- I’m praying that this last week of school will go smoothly for me at work. There is so much to do as a secretary and PEIMS clerk, and I already feel
a littlevery overwhelmed.
- I need to buy some more canvases and journals to create on. I love having money to “re-invest” in myself.
- I want to be a light to those around me. I want to radiate His love so that others may see and hunger for Him. (I wonder if turning 50 this year has made me more introspective…I feel like time is running out and I haven’t been a good steward of the mission He has given me.) Time is speeding up!
Well, there you have it. Just some musings from my heart on this Monday morning.